Patient Information

If you are taking any kind of medication at all, please provide us with a list of any pills, tablets, vitamins or other medications.

If you are a member of a Private Health Insurance Fund bring along your Membership card

If your child aged up to 18 is claiming under the Child Dental Benefits Scheme, please bring your Medicare card

If you have a Department of Veterans’ Affairs, Pensioners Concession or Health Care cards or any other written material entitling you to subsidised treatment, please bring them along.

If you receive any Government Assistance you will need to bring your General Authority Form

Please also bring along any dental x-rays you have from previous dental treatments